Kickin' it in Casa

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wow... it's been a while

Well... I started out faithful... and ambitious. I wanted to keep up to date. As you can tell by the date, I failed. But, I am willing to try again. If you are someone who actually still checks, just in case Stacy gets her act together and starts writing again, thank you, and today you will be rewarded!

What a year. It has truly flown by. (As an English teacher, I know you are not supposed to end sentences with prepositions, but there really is no other way to say the aforementioned fact.) From coaching to classwork, from advising the freshman class and students government to my parents coming for a visit, I have had a lot to keep me busy. Maybe I will eventually write more in depth about these experiences, but for now I will simply say that breaks are nice. Seeing my friends and family in the States is always a pleasure. Though I am eager to return to the country and friends I have come to love, vacation and rest are tres good! I have enjoyed swimming and "tanning" at the beach, watching Harry Potter at the midnight showing, and hanging out with friends and family. I look forward to more of the same until I return home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Woah! She's back! Have to add you back to my bloglist.

8:27 AM  
Blogger drh said...

Welcome back! I was alerted to your reappearance.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

glad you're having a good visit!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Are you back?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home