Kickin' it in Casa

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lasagna and Laughter

I never knew freshmen girls could be so funny.

Last night, I had the pleasure of hosting dinner for the freshmen class officers. Since our president, the only male on staff, could not make come, we enjoyed a night of estrogen. And oh, the conversation. From cockroaches that make us scream, to one student telling about childhood larks pretending to be Tarzan (she tied rope around her waist and jumped from the second floor in her house only to have the rope come untied), I laughed at their stories for two straight hours. Between the laughter and the lasagna and cake, our stomachs were in crisis by the end of the night. But, the pain was worth it. These girls really opened up and showed me who they are.

Laughter is good. Laugher shared is even better.

1 Comments:

Blogger E.T. said...

I love it! I enjoyed that pasta by the way...minus knots in my stomach. :)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home